Effective Date: April 15, 2014
1. Intellectual Property. All information, content, services and software displayed on, transmitted through, or used in connection with the Site including, for example and without limitation, text, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips, video, html, source and object code, trademarks, logos, and the like (collectively, the “Content”), as well as its selection and arrangement, is owned by the Company, and/or the Company’s affiliated entities, licensors and/or suppliers. You may use the Content online only, and solely for your personal, non-commercial use. If you operate a website and wish to link to the Site, you may do so upon written notice to the Company, provided you agree to immediately cease such link upon request from the Site. No other use is permitted without prior written permission of the Site. The permitted use described in this paragraph is contingent on your compliance at all times with this Agreement.
You may not, without the prior, written approval of the Company: (i) republish any portion of the Content on any Internet, Intranet or extranet site or incorporate the Content in any database, compilation, archive or cache, (ii) distribute any Content to others, whether or not for payment or other consideration, (iii) modify, copy, frame, cache, reproduce, sell, publish, transmit, display or otherwise use any portion of the Content, or (iv) scrape or otherwise copy our Content without permission. You agree not to decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any software or other products or processes accessible through the Site, not to insert any code or product or manipulate the content of the Site in any way that affects the user’s experience, and not to use any data mining, data gathering or extraction method.
Requests to use Content for any purpose other than as permitted in this Agreement should be directed to the email address listed below under the heading “Contact Us.”
2. Infringement Complaints. The Site respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe your rights have been infringed and/or are aware of any infringing material on the Site, please contact us at the email address listed below under the heading “Contact Us.”
3. User-Provided Information and Content. By providing information to, communicating with, and/ or placing material on the Site (collectively, “User-Provided Content”), you represent and warrant that you, in consideration of being allowed to use the Site, irrevocably and unconditionally grant, transfer and assign all right, title and interest in and to the User-Provided Content to the Company, its affiliates and related entities, including the Site. You represent and warrant that, as a result of this grant, transfer and assignment, you will retain no ownership rights in and to the User-Provided Content whatsoever. You acknowledge and agree that all rights in this paragraph are granted without the need for additional compensation of any sort to you and that you are waiving any claim against the Company, the Site, and the affiliates of the foregoing, arising directly or indirectly out of the User-Provided Content. Without limiting the other provisions of this Agreement in any way, you represent, warrant, acknowledge and agree that: (i) the Company solely owns all Content and User-Provided Content and retains the unfettered right to modify any portion of the Site; and (ii) the Company will, in its sole discretion, be constantly making changes to the Site by modifying, adding or eliminating features, functions and abilities.
4. Transactions and e-commerce on our site. During your visit to the Site you may elect to engage in a transaction involving the purchase of a product or a service. To serve you most efficiently, credit card transactions and order fulfillment may be handled by a third party processing agent, bank or distribution institution. While in most cases transactions are completed without difficulty, there is no such thing as “perfect security” on the Internet or offline. If you’re concerned about online credit card safety, in most cases a telephone number will be made available so you can call us and place your order by phone. The Company and the Site cannot take responsibility for the success or security of transactions undertaken or processed by third parties.
On occasion, a product or service may not be available at the time or the price as it appears or is promoted. In such event, or in the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error, technology effort, error in the date or length of publication, or error in pricing or product information received from our advertisers or suppliers, you agree that the Company and the Site are not responsible for such errors or discrepancies.
5. Communications with Third Parties Through The Site. Your dealings or communications through the Site with any party other than the Company and the Site are solely between you and that third party. For example, certain areas of the Site may allow you to conduct transactions or purchase goods or services. In certain cases, these transactions will be conducted by our third-party partners and vendors. Under no circumstances will the Company or the Site be liable for any goods, services, resources or content available through such third party dealings or communications, or for any harm related thereto. Please review carefully that third party’s policies and practices and make sure you are comfortable with them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, concerns or questions relating to materials provided by third parties should be forwarded directly to the third party.
During your visit to the Site you may link to, or view as part of a frame, certain content that is actually created or hosted by a third party. You may be introduced to, or be able to access, information, Web sites, advertisements, features, contests or sweepstakes offered by other parties. The Company and the Site are not responsible for the actions or policies of such third parties. You should check the applicable terms of service and privacy policies of those third parties when providing information on such a feature or page.
7. General Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability. While the Company and the Site use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information, we make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the Content and assume no liability or responsibility for any error or omission in the Content. The Company and the Site do not represent or warrant that use of any Content will not inadvertently infringe rights of third parties. The Company and the Site have no responsibility for actions of third parties or for content provided or posted by others.
Use of the site is at your own risk. all content is provided “as is” and “as available.” neither the company, the site, nor any of their affiliated or related companies, nor any of the past, present or future employees, officers, agents, content providers or licensors of any of them, makes any representation or warranty of any kind regarding the site, the content, any advertising material, information, products or services available on or through the site, and/or the results that may be obtained from use of the site or such content or services. all express or implied warranties, including without limitation warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, warranties against infringement, and warranties that the site will meet your requirements, be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free, are specifically disclaimed. the company, the site, and the affiliates of the foregoing are not responsible or liable for content posted by third parties, actions of any third party, or for any damage to, or virus that may infect, your computer equipment or other property.
In no event shall the company or the site, including their affiliates, employees, officers, agents, content providers and licensors, be liable for any indirect, consequential, special, incidental or punitive damages including, without limitation, damages related to unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, the content of the site, or any errors or omissions in the content, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. in no event shall the company, the site, or their affiliates, employees, officers, agents, content providers or licensors be liable for any amount for direct damages in excess of 1000 GBP.
8. Indemnity. you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless, the company and the site, each of their parent and affiliated companies, and each of their respective partners, suppliers, licensors, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, representatives, contractors and agents, from any and all claims (including, but not limited to, claims for defamation, trade disparagement, privacy and intellectual property infringement) and damages (including attorneys’ fees and court costs) arising from or relating to any allegation regarding: (1) your use of the site; (2) the company or the site’s use of any content or information you provide, as long as such use is not inconsistent with this agreement; (3) information or material posted or transmitted through your membership account, even if not posted by you; (4) your participation in any of the food and cultural walking tours offered through the site; and (5) any violation of this agreement by you.
9. Waiver and Release of Claims- Walking Tours. By virtue of purchasing tickets for and/or participating in the food tasting and cultural walking tours offered by the Company, and in consideration of being allowed to purchase said tickets and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is acknowledged, you understand, acknowledge, represent, warrant and agree as follows, with the knowledge that the Company will rely on same: A. You desire to participate in the food tasting and cultural walking tours offered by the Company (the “Tours”);
B. You are in good health and suffer from no minor or serious physical or mental injury, illness or disability that would make you especially susceptible to injury or disability while performing any activity contemplated by this Agreement (including, without limitation, this Section 9);
C. On occasions, the Company might make changes to tour dates, times, prices, itinerary, etc. The Company also reserves the right to cancel, change or substitute any of our service, tour(s) or ticket(s) that you have booked, at any time, for any reason. Under such circumstances, the Company makes its best effort to contact and notify you in advance to alter or re-book your tours whenever possible. If you are not satisfied with the alternatives offered, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price.
D. You fully comprehend and accept all of the risks associated with your participation in the Tours including, without limitation, exposure to unfavorable weather conditions, food sickness, injuries (e.g., without limitation, those arising out of self-inflicted accidents or mishaps, other participants, automobiles, pedestrians and the like) and death;
E. You grant to Company and Company’s assigns the irrevocable, sub-licensable right and authority to use your name, likeness, photograph and/or picture for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes now known or later developed in perpetuity throughout the universe without further obligation or compensation to you;
F. Your participation in the tours is at your own sole risk. you, on behalf of yourself and/or any person or entity claiming through or on your behalf, hereby forever and unconditionally release and discharge the company, the company’s related and affiliated entities, the present and former employees, owners, officers, members, managers, partners, contractors, insurers, representatives and agents of the foregoing (including, without limitation, foodtourpros.com, brown paper tickets) (collectively, “released parties”) from any and all claims, actions, damages, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses in any way arising out of, or resulting from, your participation in the tours, including, without limitation, any and all claims, actions, and liabilities for death, injury, loss or damage to you, to any one else, or to any property, regardless of whether or not such injury, loss or damage was caused by the negligence or willful conduct of the company or any of the released parties. you, on behalf of yourself and/or any person or entity acting through or on your behalf, further agree to defend and indemnify the released parties, and to hold the released parties harmless, from any and all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, expenses (including, without limitation, attorney’s fees) and losses of any kind or nature whatsoever in any way arising out of, or resulting from, your participation in the tours; and
G. this section 9 is in addition to, and not a limitation of, the other terms and conditions of this agreement.
10. Miscellaneous: The Company and the Site reserve the right to change this Agreement at any time in its sole discretion and to notify users of any such changes solely by posting such changes. Your continued use of the Site after the posting of any amended agreement shall constitute your agreement to be bound by any such changes. the use of any portion of the Site, including the availability of any portion of the Content at any time, without notice or liability. The Company and the Site may deny access to any person or user at any time for any reason. In addition, The Company and the Site may at any time transfer rights and obligations under this Agreement to any affiliate, subsidiary or business unit, or any of their affiliated companies or divisions, or any entity that acquires the Company, the Site or any of their assets.
11. Refund and Cancellation Policy: :
• Food Lovers Tours will reimburse in full any tours cancelled no later than 3 weeks before the confirmed tour date.
• Cancellations must be communicated via email to email@example.com no less than 3 weeks in advance in order to receive a full refund.
• Approval of cancellation of any and all bookings will be confirmed via email
• Any and all changes or adjustments made in reference to a confirmed booking must be made 72 hours prior to the originally scheduled tour in order to be approved
a. If the client wishes to execute any changes 72 hours prior to the commencement of the tour we will do everything possible to accommodate their requests, dependent on availability and circumstance; if we cannot entertain these changes and subsequently the client wishes to cancel, we will refund half of the ticket price of the scheduled tour.
b. If the client requests changes in relation to the tour within the 72-hour window of the scheduled start, we will do what we can to best accommodate the changes, but in the event that the client chooses to cancel their booking, no refund will be issued.
• No partial (or full) refunds are available once a tour has commenced.
12. Contact Us. To contact the Company:
Food Lovers Tours LTD